Here Are The Winners Of The The Mommys 2023
The Mommys 2023 saw some of the most creative work we have ever come across, and every single participant deserves the highest applause for the sheer talent displayed in their work! The marketing and advertising industry in India is only growing, and will continue to see more and more exceptional work. The Mommys are a celebration of exactly that! We hope the event will inspire the next set of creative minds in the industry to tell their brand stories in innovative and impactful ways.
The Mommys 2023 were judged by a stellar jury panel of industry experts. It was an eclectic mix of creative people from both the agency and brand sides, bringing in a fresh young perspective along with a rich flavour of industry experience.
- Abraham Varughese : Chief Creative Officer, Digitas India
- Alisha Sharma : Senior Creative Director, Leo Burnett
- Anita Kotwani : CEO, Carat India
- Devaiah Bopanna : Writer & Producer
- Hemant Shringy : Chief Creative Officer – BBDO India
- Iffat Jivan : COO and CMO Ed-a-mamma
- Karthik Srinivasan : Communications Strategy Consultant
- Meenal Rajda : Brand Marketing Lead, Linkedin
- Mukund Olety : Chief Creative Officer, VMLY&R
- Parixit Bhattacharya : Chief Creative Officer, BBH India
- Preetham Venkky : Chief Digital Officer, DDB Mudra Group
- Rohini Haldea : AVP, Head Marketing, Lifestyle
- Shreya Sachdev : Head of Marketing, PUMA
- Smita Murarka : Brand Consultant
- Sowmya Iyer : Founder & CEO, DViO Digital
- Sumanto Chattopadhyay : Creative Consultant
250+ brands and 125+ agencies participated in the third edition of The Mommys, out of which 65+ brands and 45+ agencies were bestowed the prestigious awards.
MTV India and Fevicol stood out among brands, winning 6 and 4 Mommys respectively, followed by boAt, Asian Paints and Kotak Mahindra Bank winning 3 Mommys each. Among agencies, Schbang swept the awards for the third year in a row, winning 10 Mommys, followed by Kinnect, Digitas India and ARM Worldwide. The winners panned across genres from OTT platforms like Netflix India and Amazon Prime Video, to tech firms like Google India, to F&B players like Domino’s Pizza, to consumer brands like Fevicol.
The complete list of winners can be found here.