Salesloft, a sales engagement platform, partnered with Google to enter its Cloud Marketplace and enable Google Cloud customers to procure Salesloft’s Modern Revenue Workspace. The partnership seeks to enable Salesloft customers to retire committed cloud spend while benefiting from deeper product integrations and unified billing.
Highlights of the partnership include:
- Salesloft Connect for Gmail to help reps manage their workflows from their Gmail inbox and ensure adherence to templates, Cadences, dialer, workflow reminders and more;
- Integrated calendaring that helps Salesloft customers schedule prospect and customer meetings within Google calendar, including custom meeting links, insert availability options and branded scheduling windows;
- Google Meet in Salesloft Conversations that records and transcribes meetings and identifies areas of high interest;
- Salesloft Chrome Extension that enables customers to receive alerts, high-priority lead notifications and updates on Cadence actions; and
- The ability to place phone calls via the Salesloft Dialer from any Chrome browser window integrated directly into sales reps’ Google Calendars.
“On any given day, salespeople everywhere are bogged down by inefficient processes and digital tools that are not well integrated,” said Ellie Fields, Chief Product Officer at Salesloft, in a statement. “This can lead to a chaotic workflow for sellers who don’t have the automation, structure and connection channels they need to be more effective. By partnering with Google Cloud, Salesloft is enabling our customers to securely execute their sales activities from anywhere and simplify the complexities of managing their IT stack. This is a platform built for sellers, by sellers with their needs and pain points in mind.”