Sendoso Unveils New Features & Tools For Streamlined Sending
Sendoso, a provider of direct marketing automation, launched a new suite of platform offerings and updates designed to provide a user-friendly gifting solution for customers. In addition, the company launched “Event Fulfillment,” a new event send solution for storing and shipping products for events, conferences and trade shows (both domestically and internationally).
Event Fulfillment is designed to eliminate the hassles of storing and shipping products affiliated with corporate events and travel. The tool helps reassure a company’s products are delivered quickly to the event destination and returned for storage at a Sendoso Fulfillment Center.
Additional capabilities and enhancements include:
- A new self-serve domain feature designed to allow customers to send gift emails from their own domain to generate more engagement through personalization;
- New Marketplace enhancements that allow customers to find relevant gift options for buyers;
- A Sourcing Tab designed to help customers develop customized experiences for the buyer;
- Global Address Confirmation for greater admin control;
- New integrations with Microsoft Dynamics, Gainsight, Monday.com and Airmeet, with additional updates to existing HubSpot integrations; and
- An updated user interface, filtering controls, improved search and sorting capabilities and a CSV export for tracking and managing sends.
“Today’s exciting announcement is part of Sendoso’s ongoing efforts to improve the user experience and expand gifting customization to foster better relationships in a digital world,” said Kris Rudeegraap, Sendoso Co-founder and CEO, in a statement. “Now, Sendoso customers can make meaningful connections easier and faster than ever before while delivering a guaranteed 5X ROI, something they can’t get anywhere else. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.”