What’s new in Sales Automation: A sneak peek for 2023
Throughout 2023, we’ll be continuing to enhance the sales automation experience for our users. These updates will unlock even more automation use cases, saving your team time and streamlining your processes. In this blog post, we’re giving you a sneak peek at some of the new actions and triggers we have in store for the year. We’ll also be updating this post regularly as we release new enhancements.
Sales Automation 101
ActiveCampaign’s CRM is powered by sales automation, which optimizes your entire sales process so you can capture and qualify leads more effectively, and win more deals than ever before. Sales automation helps you to:
- Track and manage all of your contacts in one place
- Find your most qualified leads with lead scoring
- Assign open opportunities to sales reps
- Create and update contacts, deals, and accounts automatically
- Nurture leads throughout the sales funnel
- Assign tasks and leads to your sales team
- Understand team performance and identify areas for improvement
- And more!
New Sales Automation Actions and Triggers
Automate deal task assignment to any account user with ease
We heard your feedback and have updated the automation action so you can now assign a task to any account user through the Add a Deal Task automation action .
This means that you’re no longer limited to only assigning deal tasks to the deal owner. You can choose to assign the task to the account owner or any user in the platform. Say goodbye to the limitations of the past and hello to the flexibility and power of the improved “Add a Deal Task” automation action. Try it out today and see how it can streamline your workflow and boost your productivity!
Here are some of the new sales automation actions and triggers that are coming soon:
- Add a Contact Task automation action: Create a task associated with a contact as they move through an automation.
- Add an Account Action automation action: Create a new account and assign it to a contact as they move through an automation.